COMMON AREA EVENT RESERVATION POLICY
1. The Association Common Area (including Park and Pool) may be reserved by an Association Resident (the “sponsoring member”) for “events” involving 11 or more attendees including Resident/s, on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. The Board of Directors (or its designated representative) must approve all events. Approval is at the sole discretion of the Board. Any event that would result in damage to the Association’s Common Area will be prohibited.
3. The sponsoring Association Resident’s property assessments must be current.
4. Events with 11 to 29 attendees require a Reservation Request & Liability Release completed and signed by the sponsoring member and delivered to the Board or its representative no less than seven (7) days in advance of the requested event.
5. Events of 30 attendees or more, require advance full Board approval and the sponsoring member to complete the Reservation Request & Liability Release. The event request must be submitted 30 days or more prior to the event in order to ensure Board action. The sponsoring member is also required to distribute a flyer to all owners whose yards back up to the park with date and times of the event. This is done no less than three (3) days prior to the event as a courtesy to said homeowners.
6. Requests for event reservations not made within the above described timelines are not guaranteed and may be denied.
7. Only one event is allowed per day in the Common Area. To facilitate event requests, an Association online calendar is maintained at: http://www.evergreencommonshoa.org/calendar.html
8. All Common Area rules must be followed during events.
9. Any part of the Common Area may be reserved for any day of the week.
10. No part of the Common Area may be exclusively reserved. All Association Residents will be able to use the Common Area during events.
11. To ensure that all Association Lots/Households have the same chance to enjoy the Common Area, there will be a limit of six (6) events per lot/household each calendar year.
12. All Common Area gates must remain closed and locked during events. Sponsoring member should have someone at the gate to admit guests.
13. Both restrooms should be left clean and locked when leaving the Common Area after an event.
14. Sponsoring member must bring their own trash bags and remove all event trash from the Common Area – Common Area trash receptacles may not be left filled with event trash.
15. The parts of the Common Area used must be left clean. Failure to do so may result in the Association imposing a deposit fee prior to future events.
16. Repairing or replacing equipment damaged or broken during an event is the sole responsibility of the sponsoring member.
17. Failure to comply with any of these rules can result in a loss of rights to hold future events in the park.
SPONSORING MEMBER TO RETAIN THIS PAGE FOR REFERENCE